Citi Taste of Tennis is pleased to announce its return to Washington, DC. As a premier lifestyle event on the tennis tour, Citi Taste of Tennis offers foodies and tennis fans an evening of incredible cuisine prepared by top local chefs and “served” by the top pro tennis players.
This year, event headliners include tennis star John Isner and executive chef Jerome Grant. This marquee event returns to the The Hamilton Live! on Monday, July 29, 2019 from 7:00-10:00pm, marking its second year in the nation’s capital.
This year’s chef lineup includes:
- Jerome Grant (Sweet Home Café)
- Erik Bruner-Yang (Spoken English)
- John Mooney (Bidwell)
- Jaspratrap “Jassie” Bindra (Punjab Grill)
- Leo Harvey (Ocean Prime)
- Neil Cline & Brent Lettsome (British Virgin Islands)
- Paola Velez (Kith and Kin DC)
- Chris Kombou (Compass Rose)
- Gianluigi Dellaccio (Dolce Gelati)
- Dan Kennedy (Estuary)
- Michael Rafidi (Albi)
- Victor Albisu (Taco Bamba)
- Zach Smith (The Hamilton Live)
- Adam Greenberg (Coconut Club)
Tickets to the event are $200 and include unlimited food and drink throughout the evening. Group discounts are also available. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.tasteoftennis.com/dc and be sure to follow #CitiTasteofTennis on social media for updates.