Visit Georgetown for a night of art, fun, and refreshments and even add to your collection. The Georgetown Galleries on Book Hill invite you to their Fall Art Walk, Friday, Sept 16 from 6 – 8 pm.
Six galleries will host an evening stroll and a viewing of their fine art exhibitions in one of the most beautiful part of Washington, DC.
FEATURED GALLERIES AND EXHIBITS:
- ADDISON/RIPLEY FINE ART – Curated Group Exhibition: Infrastructure, by Andrew Fish, Trevor Young, Steven Mallon, Frank Hallam Day, Valeri Larko, Magnolia Laurie, Cynthia Connolly, Stephen Magsig, William Christenberry, Richard Vosseller, Olivia Rodriguez. This exhibition explores a theme of global and local issues of sustainability and waste. Exhibition on view September 10 – October 15, 2016
- ARTIST’S PROOF GALLERY – Animaux Espiègles en Quête D’Adoption by Hervé Maury, in conjunction with the Galleries on Book Hill Fall Art Walk, opens on Friday, September 16. Playful animal subjects are full of poetry and tenderness. Exhibition on view September 16 – October 2, 2016
- CROSS MACKENZIE GALLERY – Wing to Wing by Cindy Kane. A maze of birds and butterflies. Exhibition on view September 9 – October 5, 2016
- MAURINE LITTLETON GALLERY – Echoes of Leaves and Shadows by Michael Janis. in conjunction with the Galleries on Book Hill Fall Art Walk, opens on Friday, September 16. An exhibition of new glass works and sculptures. Exhibition on view September 16 – October 15 2016
- SUSAN CALLOWAY FINE ARTS – Gravity by Matthew Langley, in conjunction with the Galleries on Book Hill Fall Art Walk, opens on Friday, September 16. A diary of paintings transformed into a new visual and color experience. Exhibition on view September 16 – October 22, 2016
- WASHINGTON PRINTMAKERS GALLERY – Busted by Jane and David Mann. A photographic parable about climate change. Proceeds go to 350.org. Exhibition on view August 31 – September 24
Follow the artistic fun and share your experiences at @gtowngalleries.